Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ice Skating

Angela's school had an "outing" to Eagles Ice-A-Rena yesterday. We were able to invite friends so I was the 'bad' aunt and got Kaitlyn and Sean (my niece and nephew) out of school to go ice skating with us. When we got there we turned in her gingerbread house. There were quite a few good ones there. We then got to decorate some cookies, which any kid or kid at heart loves. We got our skates and I spent close to five minutes lacing up four pairs of ice skates. All three kids were a little nervous to skate. Sean quickly got out into the middle of the ice and got going. Kaitlyn and Angela started out on the wall, but it didn't take long for them to get out into it too. They all spent a lot of time laying down on the ice, but I believe they all had a great time. I know that I did, although my behind and legs were a little sore today.

No comments: