Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October - Photos of Kids

I have been told by a few people that I need to add some photos of the kids, so here are some random photos from this past month.
Angela:
I can't seem to get her to stop reading, it is nice that she enjoys reading to Connor sometimes.
With her 'Landform' she made at school. It depicts many different features of our planet. Connor:
He spent about five minutes laying in the sunbeams playing with the dust motes.
"Take a picture of my truck, Take a picture of my truck!" "Please...."
Emeric:
I don't think he's laughing, but it sure makes a good story.
Up close and personal!
I hope you have enjoyed these - until next time.

1 comment:

bindijean said...

connor got a haircut, we can see his beautiful eyes yea. yet i am sad anytime a man cuts his long hair. darn hippie genes.