Saturday, May 16, 2009

Proud and Funny

Angela has been working so hard at school trying to finish up this year. I am so very proud of her for all of the hard work she has been doing. She made a choice to do school this weekend so that she would not have to do it on the train trip home. What a great choice on her part for all of us. I just think it is great to see her mature little by little.

Connor has really gotten into getting into things that maybe he shouldn't. When he gets into trouble I make him sit right where he is for a few minutes and then we deal with the problem. Well this morning, I was making Brian a cake, and Connor was just too cute. We caught him standing on a stool and eating some of the cake (with his hands) while it was sitting cooling. When I said, "Connor that's not okay!" and Brian took him down from the stool; Connor immediately sat down on the floor. It was all I could do to not burst out laughing.

No comments: