Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Counters Are In (Finally)

Our kitchen has been quite the work in progress.  Back in March we installed our cabinets.  We knew it would be a wait to get the counter tops in but we didn't realize that it would be such a long one.  We did not get the counters until May 4th!  I tell you, six weeks with temporary counters gets to be a little messy.  But we did it!  We waited, we persevered and the kitchen is done.  I am so happy to have it all put together.  The only thing is that we now have to get the knobs/handles on.  We have them.  They are in a bag on the counter waiting for us to find the time to take care of it.  It is not that we don't have the time, we just choose not to use the time for that job rather we use it for other fun things. 



(To Whom It May Concern: I tried to scan the background items to make sure the picture was safe but should I have missed anything...I guess you look at your own risk. ; ) )

1 comment:

Tyler said...

That is a good thing. I am glad there are no more mystery things in the background.