Thursday, March 21, 2013

Weekends

I LOVE  Thursdays!!  These past four and a half years Brian has been mainly working four days per week.  This means that our weekend starts on Thursday evening.  Yes, the kids still have school on Fridays and most Fridays I still have daycare kids but that is beside the point.  For me my weekend begins on Thursday evening once Brian gets home.  Well now Brian is looking to get a utility job which means he would be working five days per week.  It will be so weird to have the weekend starting on a Friday.  I know it means he will be home much earlier every day but I think I will miss our three day weekends.  Enough of my bemoaning!  I will just enjoy the fact that today is Thursday and that the weekend will start in about five hours.
 
 
Happy Wednesday!!

No comments: