Friday, March 27, 2009

Microwave Ovens

We bought the house with all the appliances included. At least most of the major appliances. There is no microwave. I didn't think it was that big of a deal until I realized everything I might use it for in a days time. Now to reheat anything it is in the oven or on top of the stove. You have to make oatmeal in the pot and boil water for coco. To thaw meat it is in the fridge for a few days or in a sink of running water. It really takes a moment for me to think my cooking through so that we get our food on time instead of running late. Like I said I never realized how much it was used. Right now there is no place for one, but hopefully Brian and a buddy will be building a spot for it to go over the stove like the one we had in Spokane.

No comments: