Thursday, January 28, 2010

Emeric at 4 Months


Emeric is now four months old.  Where did the time go?  He weighed in at 14 pounds zero ounces and he is 25 1/2 inches long.  It seems like he is outgrowing all of his clothes and now I know why.  I will have to dig into the boxes and find clothes in the next size up for him.  I guess that is the good thing about having two boys back to back.  He loves to laugh and smile.  He also has really been having fun making raspberry noises and blowing bubbles.  He is working hard at trying to sit up on his own.  He sits in his bumbo, which I think helps him a little bit. 

It has been a lot of fun for all of us to watch him grow and start to learn.  He is just getting to where he enjoys grabbing toys and trying to play with them.  He thinks it is funny for us to put in his sasa and then he will take it out and smile at us.  I am excited to see how he will change over this next month.

1 comment:

Ruhammie said...

Hey! Bumbo in the bathtub...good idea! They can take baths together...I'll have to start doing that.