Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August - Photos of Kids

It seemed that while on vacation I did not do a very good job of pulling out the camera.  I will need to work better at that now that we are home.  Here are August's photos of the kids.

Angela:
With a silly putty beard.
Jumping off of the high dive during her swimming lessons at the Colville pool.
Connor:
Playing at Lake Coeur d'Alene.
"Take my picture"
Emeric:
Sleeping with Grandma.  We don't get snuggly time like this very often.
On the beach at Lake Coeur d'Alene.
All Three Kids and Then Some:
Angela, Connor, Jack, Emeric and Gabe (Jack and Gabe are cousins on my side)
Connor, Sean and Angela (Sean is a cousin on Brian's side)
Connor, Sophia and Angela (Sophia is my missing daughter - I babysat her for the first three years of her life)

No comments: