Friday, July 31, 2009

Kohler-Andrae State Park

We spent the last three days and two nights camping at the Kohler-Andrae State Park. It is just south of Sheboygan, WI on the beautiful Lake Michigan. The lake is 118 miles wide at its widest point which means there is no sight of the opposite shore from where we sat on the beach. It made it just like being at the ocean except that it was fresh water. We stayed in the tent and realized once we got there that we had forgotten a lot of our normal camping supplies. Oh well, at least we had swim suits and sun screen. It was a wonderful time and we can't wait to go back again.

1 comment:

Ruhammie said...

You guys have been having so much fun! I'm jealous. It sounds like there are a million zoo's around you guys. Our fair is just over a month away, but this Saturday is Kids Day. I don't think I'll be volunteering this year, but Alicia and I have put together two AWESOME gift baskets to raffle! I'll have to email you about them.