Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Exciting News

We have had two bits of exciting news at our house in this past week. First, on Sunday we found out that my mom and grandma are surprising us with an almost week long trip out to visit. They will arrive this coming Monday and leave on Friday. The kids and I are super excited to see them. I know mom can't wait to get her hands on the grandkids and my grandma too, especially since she has never met Emeric. We will try and do some sight seeing too while they are here. Second, Brian passed his test and book yesterday at school. That means he is now a 5th step apprentice. I am so proud of how quickly he is progressing through his steps. Now we just have to pray that his company will get him the hours he needs so that he can complete his apprenticeship.  But for now I will enjoy watching him walk around with the smile on his face showing he stepped again.

No comments: