Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pay It Forward

 

I was just reading on Sew Make Time!'s blog about 'Pay It Forward'.  Have you heard about it?  I realized after I started reading that I had heard of it before.  My friend Ramie had blogged about it at some point, but I didn't think it was for me.  Well time has gone by and now I think it would be a lot of fun. 

Here's how it works.

1. You read my blog and leave me a message on this posting.  I will then make a little something for the first three people to comment.  What I make and when it will arrive will be a surprise to you.  Something to brighten up your day when you least expect it.
2. I will have 365 days to do it in.

What's the catch?
You have to play too!

1. You must have a blog.
2. BEFORE you comment here, you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going, and display the Pay It Forward button.

So what do you think?  Does it sound like fun?

No comments: