Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laci's Pies

Comfort food, what does that look like for you?  One of my top comfort foods would be pie.  That may be because it is served at every major family gathering/holiday that I can ever remember.  It also may be because I like to make them so much.  Either way pies are just plain good (Like Jim Carey said, "It's goooodd"!)  Lately I have heard over and over that my pies need to be sold.  I decided to give it a try.
Click on the link that says "Laci's Pies" over there:
and you will be able to see a list of the pies I have available.  I hope that you find something that pleases your taste buds and maybe reminds you of some of your comfort foods.  Also, check back as the stock available will be changing around with availability of foods and with new recipes.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Hi! I didn't find a way to reply to your comment on my blog SewMakeTime so thought to post a comment here. I have one more slot to fill for my Pay it Forward. Would you like to play? Or is that pay?

Cheers,
Shari

Ruhammie said...

Would I be able to buy one from you when you're in town?? :)