Friday, July 9, 2010

Mamarazzi's Game Swap

 
Game Swap Button


I have boxes and boxes of games in my basement.  I need Brian to build me some sort of shelving unit to hold all of them.  They are so much fun to play with the kids, with my husband, with the girlfriends, with other couples - just about anyone. 

I decided to join Mamarazzi's Game Swap for something fun and different.  It will get us some new game(s) that will be a surprise to me.  I will be getting them in about two to three weeks and you better believe I will be making all my WA famiy play with me and then my WI friends will have to join in when I get back home.

Watch out everyone - here comes the fun!

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

AWESOME! thanks for joining in...i am also excited to see what kind of package you put together for your partner, since you are already such a "gamer" and will know the perfect thing to send on.

i should have your match for you by next weekend. I want to give people a little more time to sign up!

it's gonna be a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy :)
I hope i can find you some games that you DONT have!!!! ;) :)

Anonymous said...

thank you for all of the games!!! i got your sweet card today & the other game, too!!! thank YOU!! this was so fun!!!!!