Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love is...

...Patient, Love is Kind!

I wanted to have some sort of visual to remind me of the Love is... section of 1 Corinthinans (13:4-7).  I thought about writting it onto an index card, but that would be too small.  I could have put it on a poster board, but it would not have been as nice looking on the walls.  Then I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar had a posting about how to make your own wall art/printables.  So after playing around for a little while this morning, I came up with this:

 
I am super pleased with how it turned out.  I will be getting it printed off, framed and hung on my dinning room wall this week.  Hopefully, when I want to yell at my kids, I will see this and remember to lower my voice and "be patient and kind!"

1 comment:

Amy said...

This was the reading at my wedding! I am your apron swap partner for the chicken swap. I am looking forward to swapping with you!