Friday, November 4, 2011

Emeric's First Haircut

So this is funny, maybe you wouldn't think so but I am laughing as I type this.  I was going to title this post "It's a Boy!" but I was pretty sure most of you would think that meant I was pregnant again and I didn't want to scare anyone.  I thought it was fitting though because Emeric has been called such a pretty little girl a few times but they won't say that any more.  Wednesday he got the big SNIP SNIP.  For Connor I had to take it in baby steps and he got a hair cut then a few months later he got a boy cut.  Not for Emeric, we just took it all off in one fell swoop.  I had been thinking about it for a couple of days so Tuesday night I asked Brian what he would think if I got it cut.  He was okay with it so Wednesday morning I told Emeric we were going to go get his hair cut.  His response, "No, ou(ch) ou(ch)".  I really had to reassure him that it wouldn't hurt at all.  He did such a great job sitting for the lady and letting her use the clippers on him.  Now maybe I will be able to use the clippers for his next hair cut?  That may be pushing it just a little bit.  He really liked the sucker at the end - a little bribery helps. 

Here is our "pretty little girl..."



Now he is "all boy"!


No comments: