Thursday, February 18, 2010

If It's Not One Thing....

This week has been one thing after another. Last Sunday morning Connor was not feeling well. We were pretty sure that it was an ear infection. We took him to urgent care, got a prescription and were on our happy little way. Then Tuesday morning I had to take him to the emergency room. He fell; hitting the back of his head on the corner of the wall and it split his head open. I was able to get the bleeding stopped pretty quickly and fortunately he did not have to get any stitches; they were able to glue it together. It did not seem to slow him down as he was running up and down the halls in the ER before we left. Then Wednesday morning Angela was complaining about not feeling well. I took her to the doctor that afternoon to find out she has strep throat. She ended up having to stay home from school both Thursday and Friday. I am truly hoping that is my three and we are done for a while.

No comments: