Friday, February 26, 2010

A Week at the Jamison's (Thursday)

 
Thursday 2.25.10
Today I can foresee being a very busy day.  I woke up at 5ish and got started making some pies.  I made my family secret never fail pie crust and filled it with chocolate cream, coconut cream (thinking of you Rachel) and banana cream filling.  Two are for my MOPS meeting tonight and the other one is to leave at home for Brian and the kids.  About this time Angela was in full swing getting ready for school.  Shortly after that Emeric and Connor woke up.  After getting the boys breakfast and Angela off to school I did some of my exercise videos; to the shower and get ready for the day.  We ran to the store to quickly pick up a few items and then it was off to a friends in Pardeeville for a playdate and lunch.  I got home and put Connor and Emeric down for naps and then made up some really fun potluck stands to place the name or recipe of your dish in.  
These were so super easy to make and they got rave reviews from all of the MOPS ladies.  I can not take credit for the original idea.  I was browsing etsy and found a shop selling these.  I can not remember which shop, but I know that I could make them myself and not have to spend the money (since I used my stash to make them).  Brian got home from work just shortly before Angela got home from school.  He and Connor spent some time together while Angela was working on her homework.  I cooked up a dinner (lasagna, garlic bread and corn) for them and then headed off to my MOPS group.  I don't know what Brian, Angela and Connor did for the evening, but I am sure they had a good time.  I know that he was able to relax in front of a movie after the kids went to bed.  Emeric and I had a really fun time at MOPS, although we had too much pie to bring back home.  Brian and I enjoyed a few minutes of visiting and then we were off to bed.

No comments: